Saturday, March 31, 2012

It was really great to hear from my readers about their tea preferences.  It seemed like all of you loved tea because it is a healthier alternative to coffee or soda for caffeine, or just a healthy option for a delicious drink in general.
One person commented asking me if I knew of any fruit teas to recommend to her.  I'm not a huge fruit tea fan so I said I'd look up some things and post them here, so here they are!

Even though I'm not a big fruit tea drinker, this is one of my favorite teas.  It has a really nice flavor and isn't overpowering if you like pomegranate.




I found this one online and it might be a good place to start.  There's five different types of fruit teas included so you can figure out which ones you like!












1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check these teas out. :) There is a nice tea room in West Chester; I'll have to take you there sometime.

    ReplyDelete